These Terms and Conditions are here simply to make it clear of where you stand in the unlikely situation that you should be dissatisfied. I hope my clients never experience such dissatisfaction. I like to honour my clients with a high quality and fair service and I pride myself on this. I am interested in my client, and myself as a provider, both being satisfied with the outcome. I will always work to do what feels fair and right and am always happy to discuss any concerns.
- Bespoke headwear requires a six week lead time.
- An initial consultation is arranged to look at the type of headpiece you require. This is preferably done face to face, though can also be carried out on the telephone and via e-mail.
- After consultation, a design idea will be proposed.
- Once approval is given, you will be invoiced, with a description of your headpiece, a completion date and the cost of your piece. At this point a 50% deposit will be required.
- Making will begin and you will be kept informed of your headpieces progress. It may be that a second consultation is required to ensure your piece is sitting correctly and trimmed to your liking.
- On completion, you will receive your piece and the remaining payment should be made.
- If you require your piece to be sent out to you it will be sent by special delivery at an additional cost.
- On completion, I would expect your piece to be everything you’d hoped for in both quality and style. The consultations should ensure we both understand what you are looking for. However, if you are unhappy with the final piece then this would need to be addressed one week after receipt. If it is a design issue, it will be down to discretion as to how the problem is rectified. If the problem is related to a fault, I will endeavour to fully correct any part so that it becomes faultless. If it is irrepairable, you will be fully refunded or offered an alternative piece. If however, after having been worn, you are unhappy with the piece due to a fault, I will look at the problem and determine whether it is an error due to the making process. If it is, I will work to correct it. If I am unable to repair it, 50% of your payment will be returned. Should the cause of damage be due to wear or lack of care, then I can not take responsibility for this.
- Once you place your order, or buy one of these pieces directly, you will be required to make a full payment before receipt.
- On receipt of your payment, your piece will either be taken home by you or sent out by Royal Mail Special Delivery. The day of delivery will be agreed with you, to ensure it arrives at a convenient time when you can ensure it can be signed for.
- Once you have received your piece, you must check that you are happy with it. If for any reason you are unhappy with it you must contact me within one week and then return it, without damage. You will then be refunded the full amount.
- In the unlikely situation of you finding a fault in your piece within one week, which you believe is due to the making process, you must inform me as soon as possible and I will first try to repair it, or, if it is beyond repair then you will be given a full refund.
- Where wear and tear are evident as a result of having been worn or lacked the care needed, I can not take responsibility for it’s state. However, I will look into repairs at an additional cost.
Bridal, Limited Edition and Children’s Range
- Once you place your order, an invoice will be written or sent to you requesting full payment.
- On receipt of payment, making will begin and on completion it will be ready for picking up or will be sent out by Special Delivery. If you are receiving your piece by post, the day of delivery will be agreed with you, to ensure it arrives at a convenient time when you can ensure it can be signed for.
- On completion, I would expect your piece to be everything you’d hoped for in both quality and style. However, if you are unhappy with the final piece then this would need to be addressed one week after receipt. You would need to return the piece to me and I will then endeavour to correct any part of it that I can see has not fulfilled the description given on the website or on your invoice. If the error is on my part, and can not be repaired, you will be offered a new piece or total refund. If a fault or damage is found after having worn it, I will need to assess the cause of damage and will either repair or replace it, and in the last instance, give a 50% refund. Should the cause of damage be due to wear or lack of care, then I can not take responsibility for this.
- The cost of delivery will be included as part of your final payment and will need to be paid before sending out.
- If you choose to have your piece delivered by mail, it will be sent by the Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed Service.
- We will agree when you want this to be sent so that you can arrange for it to arrive at a time convenient to you. It will be your responsibility to ensure you are there to receive it.